Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Upcoming Release: Embyronic Depravity/Gorevent Split

Just came across news that a great new split from two very good bands is going to be released soon on Sevared Records. Embryonic Depravity are in my opinion the best UKDM band currently going and this is only a taste of what's to come because they also have a full length in the works as well. The band that I think of most when I think of ED is Defeated Sanity, but they definitely have their own approach to brutal death metal. They're also cool guys as evidenced by our intervew with bandmember Rob.

Gorevent is a slammier band from Japan that just recently released a full length. I've only heard myspace samples but Andy assures me they rule.

Be on the lookout for this release! Thanks to lou on the Devourment forum for originally posting the news.

No comments: